SEO Troupe is a dedicated SEO and marketing blog. Join other SEO and marketers by becoming a guest blogger on SEO Troupe. We place a high value on providing research-backed quality content.
SEO Troupe covers articles in the following categories:
We are interested in:
- Link Building
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Any other SEO and marketing-related topic.
* Please check if the topic you have in mind is already covered on our blog (we do not accept topics we have already written about).
- All guest posts must be unique content written for SEO Troupe exclusively.
- All posts should be between a minimum of 1,500 – 2,000 words (longer articles are welcome).
- We love how-to articles, lists, topic research, curated statistics, and checklist.
- Please cite all your sources particularly when referencing data, statistics, quotes, and photos you use in your article.
- Please enter the SEO keyword(s) you focused on.
- Include the focus keyword in the title of the article.
- Avoid giant walls of text. Instead, stick to paragraphs that are 1-2 sentences long. Divide your content into bullet points, steps, etc.
- We do not link to product pages/homepage. We only link to informational blog articles/resources.
- Include a short bio and headshot when submitting the draft.
We Do Not Accept:
- We do not accept articles related to casinos, Gambling, CBD, Vape, Drugs, Adults, or Poker.
- We do not accept overly promotional content promoting any product or service.
- We do not accept content that is specifically created for a link-building scheme.
The Submission Process:
Here is how it works:
- Check if the topic you have in mind is already covered on our blog. Please do not send over topics that have already been covered on our website.
- Send over few topic suggestions (min 3) to Samawat Shakil, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include links to your previously published articles in your email pitch.
- Before you start writing your blog post, we strongly recommend you send over a short outline.
- We reserve the right to edit it, optimize for SEO or reject it if it’s not a good fit.
- We will review and publish your article within 30 days of submission.